Saturday, August 8, 2009

camp

this month got many camp waiting for me to decide..
actually, not many also ~
2 only~1 is at bekok~1 is in jb~
the bekok's camp i confirm will go already~
and the jb's camp...
i wish to go~but it's too expansive..
RM90bus fees!
is it very expensive?!
but it is a leadership camp~
but, it's ok~
because i dont think so my parents will let me go also~
so i decide to go bekok's camp!!
yesterday i went to my school for a function of mooncake festival~
then i helped cindy they all to tidy up the canteen and then stay at cindy house~
the next morning, we all go back to the school again to completed our job of cleaning the canteen...
after finish cleaning..
we go and eat bak ku teh~hehe!
nice ~1st time go and eat bak ku teh with friends~
hehe~


next week is cindy's birthday~
so she is gooing to treat!!haha~
never mind~i will prepare a self-make gift for you~
cause this is our promise right?
haha~

1 comment:

elhong said...

din call me suan la...