Thursday, June 25, 2009

cross country+open day~

hohoho~today is our school open day ady~
at first cheau wei n i decided to run....
who knows....
cheau wei is running too fast ady....
i cant catch up la~
then....
the sheet is following me lo...
i run run run then walk....
walk walk walk then run...
hahaha~
she cant follow me....hehe~
(so bad la....)

last year i ran two rounds...
but this year...i ran 1 round only...
this is because i am lazy ady...hahaha~
congratulations to sie ching,aini, hui xin, kat and cheau wei!!
after that...i go and chit chat with cindy they all...
hahaha~so funny~
we all always suan ah chin is very short haha~

then we saw a handsome guy come...
our little tomato and i go and ask ah chin to go and see...
who knows is her brother la!!
hahaha~both of us laugh non-stop...hahaha~
11.30only my mum coem and take my report card~
so late....then we go and eat bak kut teh~
hahaha~

5 comments:

elhong said...

no need to say congratulation to me la..
me num7 so keng leh... i also suan xiao u bout alvin...haha.. u teach me wn

۰•●Summer-ky●• said...

cheh cheh~
u run 1 round onli nia ma~
when i thought u o~
i so genius wan ar~

lonely girl said...

walao
we eay roti canai
then u eat bakuteh
same same
so fair la
hehe

elhong said...

chew

Fongnian said...

chew sai la~
bak kut teh nicer than ur roti canai~
haha~