Sunday, June 28, 2009

Going to Malacca~

Today wake up early in the morning and get ready to Tangkak with my friends and teacher...
we'ra going to see all those malay peoples recived the reward...
so boring....
luckily, it just took about 3 hours...
then, we went to malacca...

firstly, i have no mood to go shopping...
because my friend fainted and have to rest at the hotel...
we're going to mahkota parade and dataran pahlawan...
i saw my friend's sister there...
hehe~thanks for your tea time lo...

we're rushing with time after that....
rushing to carrefour to buy sushi...
then rushing back to eat dinner...
we've buy sushi...
but i forgot to buy big apple donut...
but their donut is quite sweet wan...
hehe~

but there was something funny happened after that...
mushroom thought that SL was me...
hahaha~
very funny....

2 comments:

elhong said...

who fainted n whois sl oh

Fongnian said...

if i said is my darling fainted u believe it o not???hahaha~